This fruit pizza is one of my favorite desserts. I have another fruit pizza version here, which adds a creamy, pudding-based filling. So delicious!
You can make this into a fruit tart, just cut the recipe in half and use a tart pan.
It’s a fun recipe to make with kids too!
Give my recipe a try. I think you’ll like it.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries, kiwi slices, blueberries, mandarin orange slices
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- In a food processor, combine the confectioners' sugar, flour, and butter, and process until the mixture forms a ball.
- With your fingers, press the dough onto a pizza pan (or if you're making a tart, press into a 12-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, taking care to push the crust into the indentations in the sides).
- Pat until the crust is even. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until very lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Spread over the cooled crust.
- Cut the strawberries into ¼-inch slices and arrange around the edge of the crust.
- For the next circle, use mandarin slices.
- Add another circle of kiwis, filling in any spaces with blueberries.
- Cluster the remaining strawberries, mandarin, and blueberries in the center of the tart.
- Combine the limeade, cornstarch, lime juice, and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until clear and thick, about 2 minutes. Let cool.
- With a pastry brush, glaze the entire pizza (or tart). You will not use all of the glaze.