Create a super easy breakfast or brunch with my recipe for Stuffed Biscuits. You can have it all prepped and served in about 30 minutes.
Start out by making a batch of my Soft & Fluffy Biscuit dough (click here for the recipe). An egg gets baked right into the biscuit dough, then top with your favorite breakfast foods (bacon and cheese top the list in my family).
Serve and ENJOY!
Give my recipe a try. I think you’ll like it. 🙂
- 1 batch of biscuit dough (click here for my recipe)
- 1 package of bacon (we love maple bacon)
- 1 dozen large eggs
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Dashida (to taste)
- 4 stalks green onions, sliced
- Grated sharp cheddar cheese, as much as you like
- Red pepper flakes
- Chopped mushrooms
- Tomatoes, diced small
- Cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage
1. Cut the bacon into small pieces. Fry until crisp; place on paper towels to drain excess oil. Set aside.
2. Separate the biscuit dough into 12 pieces. Spray a muffin tin with butter-flavored cooking spray. Spread each piece of biscuit dough into each of the 12 cups of the muffin tin, making sure you pull the dough up and around the sides, creating a “biscuit cup.”
3. Crack one egg into each biscuit cup.
4. Sprinkle garlic powder, black pepper and Dashida seasoning over each egg.
As an option, before baking, sprinkle on top of each egg: red pepper flakes, mushrooms and tomatoes.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes, or until the sides of the biscuit are a golden brown. The eggs will be soft-set.
6. After baking, top with bacon, green onions, cheese, and any other of your favorite toppings. Serve immediately and ENJOY! 🙂