Pumpkin Spice Creamer
Why buy gourmet flavored coffee creamer when you can make it right in your own kitchen for half the cost?
It takes minutes to whisk up a batch of my rich and creamy pumpkin spice creamer. Chances are you already have most of these ingredients on hand.
My recipe makes about 2 1/2 cups of creamer. Keep the mixture refrigerated and it will last for about a week, depending on how much creamer you add to your coffee. Because this mixture is already sweetened, you shouldn’t have to add any other sweetener (hey, I just saved you more money!). 🙂
Give my recipe a try. If you like the flavor of pumpkin pie, I guarantee you’ll like this. 🙂
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons pure pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add a few spoonfuls to your favorite coffee, stir and ENJOY!