Fudge Brownie Pizza
Brownies, Sweetened Pineapple Cream Cheese, Bananas, Strawberries, and Chocolate Sauce…need I say more? 😀
This is a delicious dessert pizza that’s sure to be a hit with your friends and family. It’s so good that one of my daughters asked to have this as her birthday “cake” one year.
You can vary this recipe by adding your favorite toppings. Sometimes I add chopped peanuts or almonds. You can also try sprinkling peanut butter or toffee chips on top, or using caramel sauce instead of chocolate (or use BOTH!). The possibilities are virtually endless. Come up with your own spin on this recipe, or make it as directed below–it’s so delicious no matter what you add to it.
Give my recipe a try. I think you’ll absolutely LOVE it! 😀
Fudge Brownie Pizza
- 1 box triple chocolate brownie mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed (squeeze out as much juice as you can)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Fresh strawberry slices, as much as you like
- 2 small ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk or heavy cream
1. Mix the brownie batter according to package directions. Spread the batter onto a small pizza pan. Bake for 15 minutes for a very moist, fudge-like brownie or 20 minutes for a less-moist, cake-like brownie. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Place the cream cheese into a small mixing bowl…
…then add the sugar…
…and crushed pineapple.
3. Use a hand mixer to mix the ingredients together.
Mix until well combined and the mixture is creamy.
4. Scoop the mixture onto the cooled brownie pizza.
Spread the mixture evenly over the entire pizza.
5. Place the sliced fruit over the pineapple-cream cheese mixture.
6. Place the chocolate chips and milk or cream into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and creamy.
7. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the pizza.
8. Cut into pieces, serve, and ENJOY! 😀