Hannah’s Teriyaki Burgers
My daughter is quite the budding chef. She whipped these burgers up from some ingredients she found in the fridge and pantry. She calls them “Hannah’s Teriyaki Burgers” — I must say, they are yummy! Pair it with a side salad and hot rice and you’ve got yourself a fantastic meal!
HANNAH’S TERIYAKI BURGERS
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce (I used Yoshida brand sauce)
- 1 small bell pepper, diced small
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Dashida seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
Form into patties and pan-fry over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes on each side (for medium well burgers). These also taste great served on toasted hamburger buns. Makes 14 small or 7 large burgers.