My daughter previously shared her guacamole recipe with her Carne Asada Tacos recipe.
This recipe goes great as an appetizer, snack, or to go along with your favorite Mexican dish (try them with her Carne Asada Tacos).
Give her recipe a try. I think you’ll like them. 🙂
- 3 large avocados, peeled, seeded, and cut into small pieces
- 1 small red onion, finely minced
- The juice of 3-4 limes
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Optional: 1 medium tomato, diced (the guac pictured here doesn’t have any tomatoes since I made pico de gallo)
- Optional: diced hot peppers, like jalapenos
Mix all the guacamole ingredients together. I like to gently stir my guacamole so that you still have chunks of avocado. If you prefer, you can mash the avocados with a fork for a smooth texture. Serve with your carne asada tacos or with chips.